Monday, January 18, 2010

I Want To Be On The Lonely Island...

I posted one of these videos on facebook a while back, so I post a few on my blog. Andy Samberg and his team, are great improvisers. They have really added a great deal of comedy to SNL since Tina Fey and other veterans departed. Andy Samberg came up with the idea of Digital Shorts and ever since he started they have been all the rave. I bought their CD, Incredibad, last spring and I was impressed by their hard beats funny hooks and special guest appearances. I have them all on my iPod, that probably means I have no life. You'll be surprised they produce and write all their songs....well not really that surprised. This is something a funny guy I know, Rob Brock, would create.. Here's some of my favorite videos.






No comments:

Post a Comment